Good MORNING USA!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
Up and 'Attem you lazy folks!!!

Its 7:51pm here, so its almost 8am EST.

Fri is done for me, had a 1/2 day, as i'm off to India tomorrow for a week and will miss 1/2 of both weekends, so I took Beka to lunch, we both enjoyed a professional (and safe) hot oil massage) dinner with the kids, the boys and I have been flying our heliocopters (we got them for 14 bucks here, the are about 8 inches long and are great to fly in the 2 story apartment living room!!). Off to bed and a glass of wine (Passover so no beer till Sun).

I'm off to Bangalore Sat night till Thurs AM, then Delhi till Sat 4am when I fly back to Shanghai.

Everyone have a safe Fri back home!

Trep

Morning Trep. Heading to my first Tourney with my new Bass Club here in E. Texas tomorrow morning. :D

Just got to finish getting the gear together.

Have a great weekend - everyone!

Tex

Mornin' Trep.

I was just thinking.... My wife works with a bunch of guys from India and Pakistan that are over here working and you're over there working. Why doesn't everybody just stay at home?

Mornin' All, no fishin' for me this weekend so someone set the hook once or twice for me!

JP

Back