Good Morning USA!!! Thursday!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
Hello Nitro gang, its 10:53 am in India. Only 2 more working days and I get to come HOME!!!

Hope everyone is doing well, catching fish and taking care of their family.

Good morning Trep and everyone else. I hope that your having fun in India, don't drink the water!!!

Steve

Monin' Trep and all!:cool: Gonna' see iffin' them crappies are still a hittin' tim r' ro:D

Well, well. We hear from the skinny GA Boy this morning. Trep, hope your travel(s) are doing well. Lot's of rain in the SE this week. Your grass is gonna need mowin' when you get home.

Morning to everyone else also.

Tex

Morning All: Follow-up doctors appointment today for blood work results. Cholesterol level to high. Ya right hasn't changed in 20 years. (212) Triglyceride levels out there at 554.

I guess it's time yto lay off the bread and pasta. :(

Good Mornin' Everyone.. It's beautiful here this a.m.. I'm heading out to go to physical therapy and after that to the lab to give a bunch of blood. I'M HUNGRY!

Everyone have a great and safe day.

Uncle Billy

Thanks Tex - I mowed on Fri afternoon last week, it rained all day Sat, MAN i know what my Sat evening will be - Mowing and BEER followed by a hot tub, and then I ask the misses!!! LOL

Having spent a bunch of time in Singapore on business, i know all about the count down on

the return time home, nice to be in unusual places, but there is no place like home.

Back