Good morning to all Scary ride to work this morning

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Hutchison

Reaction score
WOW everything was going just fine still kinda dark light rain look over to my left and BAM there is TOXIC :eek: He did not see me I don't think his eyes where open yet :lol::lol:

Good morning to all

Goodmorning all. Raining today with snow in the forecast today and for the rest of the week. I heard possible 6" of wet snow. Ya gotta love springtime in VT!!

Prayers out to two friends and fellow NTOWS members who lost family members this past week.

Bob G.

Morning all!! Just two days before the wife and I go on our cruise. Can't wait. I need to get away from work. I have a new boss who is from hell. I hope everyone has a safe and GOD filled day.

BArry from La.:)

Good morning... That must have been scarey... Even when you are expecting "it" it is scarey...

Barry, take the new Boss along on the cruise for a day... Then when you come back you can get a new Boss... Cruise lines are always losing one here and there...:lol:

Have fun and be safe...

HA!! The only reason you saw me is that I got out of the house really late!!! This pollen crap has got me good. Honk next time!!:lol:

TOXIC

I was over in HOV and was not driving so by time I saw you where past ya. I'll catch ya next time :D

How do I know you have not hit it up already:lol::lol: no biggy if ya need it take it where do you work? I work in Eric's building you can give it to him.

I'll give it to "stick" next time I see him. We have to be fishing a T here pretty soon. Heck, there's nuthin in there I want....I've already got a dozen NITRO hats!!:lol: We also need to get out on the colside as a group. Mike C was saying the same thing the other day.

TOXIC

Sounds Good to me:D Ok Stick ? so when I see him I should yell hay Stick :lol::lol::lol:

Back