Good Morning NTOWS

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAMES MOORE

Reaction score
For those of us stuck working. T.G.I.F.

Team trail tournament tomorrow should be a reqal blast. Ernesto is suppose to hit here sometime early morning and remain throughout the day. Hopefully the winds don't get to bad. Everyone have a great weekend.:);)

Good morning everyone. It's nasty here in Hampton Roads Virginia this morning. I drove all the way to work this morning (about an hour commute), only to be turned around and told "go home".:D

Everyone have a great day, and stay safe out there!

All the best,

Glenn

Mornin' all. Great rain today and I put the boat in the garage yesterday so I could clean it if it rained. Now I gotta go out and start cleaning. Beats cuttin' grass! LOL

Great cloudy day all. I hope the rain stays away, going fishing in about 3 hours with my step dad who just had 3 stints placed in his valves around his heart early this week (prayers please) All have a safe and God filled long weekend and think about me this weekend, moving my 1st born 30 miles south (which just happens to be 1 1/2 miles from my home and 200 feet from her new job):):):):):):) Kinda funny all, when she was in college she wanted to get married and move as far away from this hicktown that she could get. But after graduating from college, getting married, moving away to the big city of Lexington, now she cant wait to move back.. hehehe Isnt it wonderful how our Lord works! Take care all and God bless.

Jeff

Back