Good morning NTOWS

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gilbert Scales2

Reaction score
Good Saturday morning everyone. I am going fishing. Have a great day everyone.

Bubby:)

Good morning, I hope you catch a boat load Bubby. I wish I was fishing but can't get the boat in the water so a few of us church couples are going to ride the bikes over to Woodbury for breakfast at 6:30 am.

Y'all have a God and fish filled day. :D

jdj

Good Morning. I wish I was going fishing.....but there's a lawnmower with my name on it.

Have a GREAT day everyone. Enjoy your weekend.

Good Mornin' everyone. I was just lazing around in bed this a.m. and Nancy came in and said,

"why don't I make breakfast and then we can get dressed and ride up to the Bass Pro Shop."

So I'm sitting here waiting for my scrapple, eggs and home fries and then it's off we go. I really don't need anything but I bet I can find something anyway. A new Loomis spinning rod would be nice.:D

Everyone have a great and safe day..

Uncle Billy

Steve Hutson - You DON'T want to know!

Uncle Billy - I think you should hook me up with Nancy. What a woman. Fix you breakfast in bed and then take you to BPS. You may have the prize bride there, my friend. How'd you train her so well? LOL

I'd never let her go Bill. :wub: It also seems to me that you have your own "Nancy".. don't you?

Steve - Scrapple is made of hog offal such as the head, heart, liver, and other scraps. Then cormeal and spices are added and it's boiled then formed into bricks It's usually cut into 1/4'

pieces and then fried and eaten with syrup, ketchup, apple butter or jelly.

YummYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! The best brand is Rapa..

Uncle Billy

Steve - You asked!

Uncle Billy - Yes, I do but then you can't have enough of them. LOL

Back