GOOD Morning NTOWS

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAMES MOORE

Reaction score
Was waiting for some one else to do this. What a weekend. Took 1st place at both my tournaments this weekend. Saturday 16.68 lbs all caught on jig and pig St. lawrence River, and Sunday 13.98 lbs Cranberry Lake same lure. :)

Good Morning Folks

Corngratulations BF, way to go.

I have slept zero in the last day or two and can't keep my eyes open. I have to go to the office shortly and then treatments this afternoon. They need to make the mask to lock my to the table and a CT scan to merge with the MRI to make the brain bar b quing plan. That takes an hour and a half of being pinned to the table and fighting my claustrophobia so if y'all ain't busy and have a mind to pleas say a prayer for me aroung 3:00pm for God to allow me to pray through this ordeal.

Take care and have great and God filled day.

jdj

Morning all! Congrats BF. JDJ, prayers are coming up from Cajun Country. We are with ya JDJ! Keep the faith!

Barry

Hey JDJ,

Keep the faith. I have claustrophobia too and had to be locked down for about that long twice for eye surgeries and made it through with surprising ease. Man, God is always there for you, especially when you are in need. Good luck this afternoon!:):)

Tom

Thanks Tom and Barry,

God allowed me to pray my way through this even though they had to it twice to get it right.

Back