Good morning NTOWS

• Thread starter Gilbert Scales2
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning everyone. Off to Lowe's to price some wall tile (see yesterday's good morning post). One day I'll be finished with all of this:wacko:. It looks like just building the house was simply the start to my "honey-do's".

Heading to the river tomorrow, supposed to be sunny and 81!

Steve

Good morning all. Man, I am glad this weekend is over with. It was a emotional roller coaster with my Papaw's funeral and my Daughter's wedding. Thanks again all for the prayers. I woke up sad this morning thinking about my baby girl.:( Anyway, Steve you never get done with honey-do list, sorry for that piece of info dude but it only get larger and longer and more complicated as the years go by.:wacko: Hey, lets all have a safe and God filled day.

Thanks all,

Jeff

Jeff,

Remember your grandfather is in a better place with no pain or suffering and you didn't loose a daughter you gained a son. Someone to help with the honeydo's :D

Good morning all...

JDJ... remember it's Monday... My day to worry about stuff for you... And, since it is a Monday.. it has already gone south... I need to win the lotterty so I don't have to work...LOL

Thanks Greg, I'll add to it for you. :lol:

My Doc just called and upset my wife (about an hour ago) by telling her he needs to see me right away, like now because my EKG was abnormal Friday. Heck it has been abnormal for over a week so I'm not getting excited about it because he just now noticed. BP has been 150/105 w/110 HR too. <G> I have work to do and then I will mosey on over when I get caught up. I feel better today than I have felt all week.

Back