Good Morning NTOWS!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JIM SHINN

Reaction score
Up early today...been fighting this cold the last few days. Yesterday afternoon, I took my son down to Moore's Lake in Dover, De. to do some crappie fishing. We tore those little guys up. I caught 1 citation crappie over a pound. He was released to fight another day. Overall, we caught 50 or so in 3 hours time.

Today, I'm thinking about going to BASS PRO SHOPS in Baltimore, Md. to finish getting stuff for the boat to make it Coast Guard Ready if you will...floatation device, res-q whistle, air horn, ect....weather is still not cooperating up here yet to take the boat out. Hopefully, next weekend.

Good Mornin' Jim... Yea, I just did beat you by a bit:)

Glad to hear you had a good day on the water. I have to get over there and get my Delaware license soon. BPS at Arundel Mills is going to be a madhouse today Jim. I have to pick up some stuff for the boat too but I'm waiting until next week some time. Nothing I need is on sale this weekend.

Bill

Hey Bill, went to BPS today and everything went well. Parking was full but I found parking on the first isle that I went down. I purchased a airhorn, floatation device, flairs, whistle, paddle, paddle keeper, rope ,oil(QuickSilver)& a few items before you exit at the counter. I already had enough points to redeem at purchase plus the 15% off for being a VIP customer(buying a Tracker). So I paid under $60.00 for my stuff. Wednesday, going to the DMV for the trailer to get it tagged then off to Eastern Marine to get the boat registration. Saturday weather permitting I'll have my first run on the boat.