Good morning NTOWS......Thursday

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Hutson

Reaction score
Good morning everyone. Mostly sunny and in the 70's here today. I'll be sleeping through it.

Everyone have a good day,

Steve

Mornin' NTOWS - Gonna go drown some Senko's on the hot side and catch some green fishies. Have a great day! Weather supposed to be sunny and in the low 70s.

What day is it anyway? ..I hate working nights..:angry:

The only good thing is I get to post a "good mornin" to y'all!:rolleyes:

Enjoy the day...suppose to be in the mid 60's today, too bad I'll be patrolling my eye lids for holes most of the day!:unsure:

Barb

I understand Barb...If we were meant to work of a night, we'd have a built-in headlight in our forheads:lol:

Monin' all:cool:

Morning all! Supposed to reach 76* today, but chance of thunderstorms mixed-in there somewhere :angry:

Morning All: 31 degrees this morning but suppose to hit 60 by the end of the day. Ice is starting to go out around here. We need some wind and maybe thunderstorm or two around here to help kick the ice out. Hopefully get to wet a line this weekend..:)

Great morning all. Suppose to be in the mid 70s today. Anyone have any crappie advice for this weekend in KY? All have a safe and God filled day.

Jeff:)

Back