Good Morning NTOWS - Thursday

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Hamilton

Reaction score
Mornin' everyone. Heading out to do a little fishin' this morning. Hope the weather holds but they are calling for winds at 22 mph gusting to over 30 mph. May not be out too long.

Everyone have a great and safe day!

Still chilly here but not sub-zero and sun shining:). Good luck out there Bill.:(

Record highs here in Okiehoma...can you believe 92 on March 1st? School was out with an ice storm just a week ago. Still no rain...I'm afraid I'm going to have to trade my boat for a dune buggy.:eek:

Harpo

Good morning all..... I have not been on much in the past year but I am getting back into the swing again...... Sooner , are you going to Fork again any time soon.... maybe we can get a group together again......

Kraig

Great morning all! 62deg, windy and up to 65 today. All have a safe and God filled day and hang in there all those who are under the weather.

Jeff from Ky

Kraig, I've been talking to Donald (Wolfcount) about it. His group has access to a pretty cool house there but they're not going until late May and he's not sure if he's going at all this year sooooo I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I'd rather go earlier than late May myself. I've still got the phone # for those guys that had the house that we stayed at the time before when Bob Watski came down. I'm open for ideas....I've got the fever.

Harpo

Morning Gang - 90 in OK, WOW Harpo send that our way!!!

Supposed to hit 70 today, but like Bill in VA we're expecting 15-20 mph winds with gusts higher, I was gonna take the boys crappie fishing after school, gotta keep check, but don't want us out in that high winds.

Trep

Back