Good Morning NTOWS - Sunday

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Hamilton

Reaction score
Good Morning everyone. Not a good day for the Redskins or the Patriots. Both games really sucked. Oh well - maybe next year!

Have a great day!

Gitty up. Morning all. Hated to see the Patriots go, but hurray for the Seahawks! Sorry Bill in Va and Uncle Billie. Can anyone make the wind stop blowing here in Maryland? Two days non-stop.

Good morning Bill in VA, Aaron and everyone else. It's almost time to head to the house and call it a week.

Steve

Good morning folks,

It's 25 here this morning, I put the wife on the plane for Miami yesterday and I fending for myself for the next two weeks but I've got plenty of good drugs to get me by. :lol:

Y'all have a great day

JDJ

Good Morning All. Hey Bill in VA, don't fel too bad about the Redskins and Patriots, Kentucky Basketball is sinking lower than a 1-ounce bullet weight in a muddy bottom.:wacko: Oh well, suppose to be near 50 degrees here tomorrow, and I'm off work, so I think I'll get out on the water for a little while

12Voltman,

Did you guys get any of the snow the other day? We've still got some remnants of it here in our part of Western Ky.

Hey Waterwings. We got about 1/2 inch of snow in Lexington, which most of it melted off yesterday. There's still of few matches of the white stuff on the grass.

Can't decide wher to fish tomorrow. Maybe Cave Run or maybe stay close to home and fish Herrington.

Good afternoon everyone. Nope, not a good day at all Bill. The wind is really blowing here. I walked down to the river and it looks like the ocean out there. Everybody have a great and safe day.

Uncle Billy

Back