Good Morning, NTOWS - Saturday!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staci Matheis

Reaction score
Where is Bill Barham?

I've been waiting for about an hour.....

Good Morning to you, Bill, when you get here!

Good Mornin' Staci. I've been trying to post a Good Mornin since 4:30 a.m. Everytime I pushed submit

nothinh happened. I e-mailed Rich and I guess he fixed it.

Bill

Good Morning WOW it looks differant everytime I log on here. Rich has been a busy man. I'm still trying to figure out some of the new buttons like the quote and the image. I'm going to have to play with them a bit.

The weather is beautiful today and I really should go fishing but I think Andy and I are going to the Red & White game, the spring football scrimmage at OU. It should be interesting because we have 3 great quarterbacks all competing for the starting position. Also need to spend some quility time with the boat to get everything ready for the Lake Fork trip.

Harpo

i havent messed with any of the buttons...i like the smileys...

Lets see...

The weather is beautiful today and I really should go fishing but I think Andy and I are going to the Red & White game, the spring football scrimmage at OU

now i cant figure out the image thing......this is from my profile...but how do u use the image button????

group.jpg

Back