Good Morning NTOWS - Happy Wednesday

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Hamilton

Reaction score
Here it is 12:04 in the morning. Time for everyone to get up and go fishin'

Have a great day!

Bill you're really jumping on that good morning thing....I'm still watching Letterman. Oh well what the heck...GOOD Morning....

even though it's only 11:08 here.

Harpo

Shew, this is early... Good Mornin' everyone. I', just about to go to bed..

Everyone have a great and safe day.

Uncle Billy

Good morning folks,

BIV, you win. It's 3:12A.M. here 42 degrees. IU wish I could go fishing but my pain is really kicking for the lst couple of days. They wanted to keep me in the hospital yesterday to manage it but I decided I needed to be home instead. Finished the ticker test and they said there is no sign of a blockage and my heart is as strong as a bulls so we are back to hunting for the cause of shortness of breath. My low back pain on scale of 1 to 10 is about a twelve and the percocett and morphine patches bring it down to around seven. Lab work all came back negative and I should get the results of the CT scan when I go back for bar-b-que treatment this afternoon. Ain't life grand. :D :lol:

Y'all have a great day, I'm going back to bed again.

JDJ

You guys stay up to late.............. Morning, I hope to get off before the sun goes down so I can fix a couple of minor things on my boat and maybe try and make Anna on Sat?

BF

Morning: Sunny and 20 degrees this morning. Suppose to be a high of 35 today and 40+ tomorrow. This weekend is suppose to be back to our sub zero temps. :rolleyes:

Good morning everyone. Prayers going up for you right now JDJ.

I wish that I had a good fishing report from Gulf Shores. The short of it is we went out, I had one good hit, but was asleep at the wheel and lost it, weather turned really ugly while we were out and dad in law decided to call it a day. Wise decision as the waves were as tall as his Mako. I gave my frogg toggs to my son before sending him below to the cabin, so I got soaked. Going back in four weeks for another round!

Steve

Back