Good Morning NTOWS - Happy Saturday

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Hamilton

Reaction score
Good morning to all! Jim C and friends are on their way down to the lake for some fishing. Weather is supposed to be in the mid 70s with thunderstorms late in the day.

Everyone have a great day and if we do well we will post some pics later tonight!

Morning : Light rain and windy here. Still going to load the row boat and go fishing.:):(

Sunny and 85 with a light breeze...full moon last night I can't believe I'm wasting time here. Seeeeeeee Ya @ the lake.

Harpo

Good morning everyone and good luck at the lake! 3 hours to go until time to go home for the day. Sunny and in the high 60's here today. Wish that I was off this weekend. :(

Steve

Good morning,

Weather is nice here today and I don't feel to bad. I'd love to put the boat in the water today but I'm not sure I'm up to it by myself and I don't have any help today. Oh well maybe next weekend will be better.

Y'all have a great day.

Morning everyone and have a great weekend.supposed to be a rainy weekend here in pa but i think the weatherman is wrong again.

Good Mornin' Everyone.. It's a pretty day here right now but they're calling for thunderstorms later.

JDJ, same as me my friend. I'm a little scared to go by myself. My balance and equilibrium just isn't what it's supposed to be and I'd hate to take a dive without someone to pull me back in. Or at least wave goodbye as I sink.:huh:

Greg Walters, Good to see you at least have time to say hello. You haven't done anything but work for quite a while. I hope you get some time to fish and do what you want this summer.

Everyone have a great and safe day.

Uncle Billy

Howdy

3 - 6 inches of rain expected, 50 deg, with some wind in Mass this weekend. I'll just have to watch all of Bass Center this morning and assemble my BassPro order.

Paul

Back