Good Morning NTOWS - Happy Monday

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Hamilton

Reaction score
Mornin' all. Couldn't sleep so thought I'd get up and get going. Gonna fish for a few hours this morning with weather at 72 degrees and sunny.

Have a great day and an even greater week. :D

Good Morning, last week of school for the boys!

Tee - "Fishin' is about to Break Loose" you yankee's are sure slow, we're well post spawn down here, the "great fishing" ended a few weeks ago! :-(

I need to win the lotery and retire so I can travel the country fishing EVERYBODY's SH$T!!

Good morning everyone. Like Trep said, last week of school here too. My youngest (Zane) is 15 so I've been really pounding him to get a P/T summer job. Now that summer is upon us, I find myself backing up. I want one more summer with him (fishing, hanging out, etc). Now that my oldest (Josh) is 26, working and on his own, I really miss him being around all the time. On the way home from church yesterday, I told my wife that I wasn't going to say another word. I do hope that he picks up a yard or two, but nothing serious. Man, I sound like someone on Oprah:wacko:

Scattered light rain and in the mid 70's here today.

Sorry to un-load on you all,

Steve

Good morning folks, raining here as usual but i am still taking on air so it must be a great day

jdj

Good Mornin' Everyone.. Steve, unload all you want. That's why we're here..:) Tox, how did the tourney go? It's beautiful here today and I have a few chores to finish that I started yesterday.

I haven't had much chance to play around with my new notebook computer. I got an HP (because of the deal) with the Athlon 64 processor. Man it's fast. Now I have to figure out how to get what was on my old laptop onto the new one..

Everyone have a great and safe day.

Uncle Billy

Good Morning everybody....

JDJ... It's Monday so relax I have the worry chair... Besides, if I didn't worry about your "stuff" for you today... I might have to worry about my "stuff"... And, my stuff from work is real depressing... A real mess here at a new client... So, I want to ignore all of that and think about your stuff...

My problems here are a result of the previous IT people being of a room temperature IQ and easily distracted by shiny objects...

being of a room temperature IQ and easily distracted by shiny objects...

Thanks Greg, those folks sound like me lately. :D I slipped in early tody my BP was so high my vision was blurred and I couldn't see to work.

Don't let your "stuff" get to you, or mine either for that matter. :D

Back