Good Morning, Bill - Friday!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TGIF! I don't know why....that means I actually have to work now:p

Mornin Yall, 60 and raining here, I wish I could have slept in.

BF

Morning all:

Went dow to my home Lake last night to take a look. Everything is along the shore line now. Sunfish, bluegills, bass all are trying to spawn with spawn beds all over the place. That means water temps are finally starting to get into the mid-sixties around here. Have a great weekend everyone.:)

Good thing it's Friday today. Been some kinda week. Hoping to get out on the water this weekend.

Everyone have a great day and weekend.

Tex

GOOD MORNING EVERYBODY!!:D

Where's Bill?? Probably spent the night out dancing and partying with hairy legged women.;):lol:

Going to be a hot muggy day here in Okie City with thunderstorm warnings all day.

Harpo

Good Mornin' NTOWS... Good morning everyone.. I bet this is the first time in six months that I missed saying good morning. I had a hellish night and Nancy almost called 911. I finally got to sleep about four this morning and just woke up. Nancy just left for work because she was afraid to leave me while I was sleeping. You know, I thik I'll stay married to her. :) Anyway, I feel better now so I'll juts wait and see. The weather temperature nose dived yesterday and in the evening it started raining real hard. I don't know if that had anything to do with how I felt but maybe?

Everyone have a great and safe day.

Bill

Back