Good Morning and come on spring(hold it down you southern boys)

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aaron Scott2

Reaction score
Gitty up. Going to the East Coast fish and boat expo at the fairgrounds. Gonna' load up the Durango with goodies. A good day to all.

Mornin' Sully, I'll try not to buy up everything and leave a little for you.:)

Aaron - Too cold and windy here today, high of 43 with winds gusts to 40mph, thats too cold and windy for this yankee born redneck!! Gonna be mid 50's tomorrow, that will be better for me and the fish!

Hanging at the house and playing games with the kids.

Still warming up from Dan's first ride in his Nitro 640lx, we took it out and got caught in a heavy downpour with HAIL!! I tell ya, 50mph + hail is NO fun as the passenger in a single consle boat!!! :lol:

Everyone have a great day!

Morning: Windy raining temp has dropped to 40 and still falling. Calling for 1 to 3 inches of snow by this evening with temps in the teens. :( My brother calls and wants to ice fishing.:wacko::wacko:

Good morning folks,

It's 31 here this morning and I gotta take the wife to the airport. She has to go down to the office in Miami for a couple of weeks to close the books out. I told her I was going to interviewing blonde live in baby sitters for me til she got back. She said LOL and put clean sheets on the bed, I think she doesn't believe I could find one. :lol:

Seriously though, she will be missed since it is difficult to do a lot of daily tasks myself lately but I wil get by just fine.

Y'all have a great day

jdj

Good mornin' everyone.. I'm going to try to get there tomorrow Aaron so do save something will ya?:rolleyes: Everybody have a great and safe day. Hail To The Redskins!!!

Uncle Billy

Back