Good Mornin' NTOWS

• Thread starter Richard Ehlers (SevenPin)
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Mornin' Richard, you beat me to it this a.m.:) Yep, 6:15 a.m. is sleeping in for me. It's going to be in the high 60's here today but may rain. Hopefully I can out for awhile.

Everyone behave.

Bill

Good morning, Rick, JR and Bill!

What are we doing with 60 degrees and thunderstorms in January?

me!

They changed my weather report to "only" the high 50's today. High 60's tomorrow. I'd gladly take this all winter.

It's so foggy this morning I can't see my vehicles in the driveway which is about 100' away.

Bill

I run to 7-11 about 11:30 last night for some milk and it was about 35 and so foggy you could barely see to drive. This morning at 6:45 I drive my son to school and it's clear, strong south wind, and 60. Go figure

BTW I remember hearing BIG thunder during a snowstorm one time...very weird.

Harpo

Good morning all... Cloudy, drizzle and patchy fog about 35 degrees here in NW Chicago suburbs...

Good Morning All: 17 degrees this morning and a lite misty rain. Going to make for a great day. Suppose to get into the mid thirties by tonight with a high of 60 degrees for tomorrow. Bass Club meeting tonight where we chose our tournament locations for the 2005 season. Let the battles begin, I'm the tournament director.

Back