Good Mornin' NTOWS - Tuesday

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William H. (Bill) Barham

Reaction score
Good morning everyone. Sunny and a high of 31* here today. Just after starting to take meds that are supposed to make you sleep so you can rest, I realized (well, Nancy realized) that I had a dental appointment at 8:00 a.m. this morning. Sooooo, I'm trying very hard to type this out without falling asleep and having my head hit the keyboard.:eek: It's not an easy procedure either darn it. I am getting an implant and two crowns so I'll be there for awhile. Saying a prayer for me would be going over the top but a good luck wish would be nice.:rolleyes:

Everyone have a great and safe day.

Uncle Billy

WOO HOO I'm #2, I'm #2~~~

Morning Bill, big day at work, announcing some changes that are great for me!

Only 4 more working days till I get a vacation and take the family to Disney!!!

I hope the Dental appt is just a checkup! Brush twice and don't forget to Floss after EVERY meal!

GM, its 11 here right now.....31 for the high and callin for more ugly snow Thursday

Good Morning everyone: -16 below here this morning. Brrrrrrrrr

Bill no falling asleep while the dentist works on your teeth and NO snacking on his fingers either. Have a great day everyone.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Want a laugh for the day, one of the rocket surgeons we employ got in early and thought he would help out by turning the A/C on this morning instead of the heat?

BF

Good mornnig,

36 here and supposed to get up to 43 I think.

Billy, I hope the good lord looks after you while they are drilling, scrapin, grindin and gluing in yourmouth.

Morning all!

I think being especially drowsy would help any dental procedure. Good luck Bill!