Good Mornin' NTOWS - Thursday

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William H. (Bill) Barham

Reaction score
Good morning everyone. Mid 50's and partly sunny today. Hey Bruce and Aaron, did you see that mess in Western Maryland. That's just what I'd like right now, 12-14 inches of snow already, ugh..:eek: Yesterday I got out for a couple of hours and caught a mess of White Perch and one really nice pickerel that gave me a heck of a fight. I wanted to stay out longer but the wind really kicked up and it got too rough for me, especially out there by myself.

So I decided to clean my pond filter for the last time this year. Geeeeezzzz was that water cold but at least it's done now.

What happened to the National League? They haven't won a World Series game in two years now.

Everyone have a great and safe day.

Bill

Good morning and good night! I'm headed home and to bed.

Have a good 'un,

Steve

Morning all. I was going to go out for the last time Friday and Saturday but now they are forcasting winds to 35 mph.:( Maybe I will go to a farm pond. Have a good one. Chris F.

Mornin' all! About 45* here right now, but Sunday prediction is in the low 70's! Saturday will be a very long day at the regional drill competition. Hopefully we'll do well; tough road to follow with our school band just winning state. :blink:

Morning: Chilly here 37 degrees this morning. Suppose to warm up now the rest of the week. Hey Uncle Billy did you catch enough of those white perch for eating. Uuum Tasty

I like the pickeral too. Everyone have a great day. :)

Way to go Bill. What did you catch them on? I've heard the stripers and perch have been hitting good. I think the tin bucket will have to hit the water Saturday.

Mornin, Uncle Bill please don't use the S word (snow) I have a tournament every weekend for the next 4 weeks and like fishing in that even less than fishing in the rain......

BF

Back