Good Mornin' NTOWS - Sunday

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William H. (Bill) Barham

Reaction score
Good morning everyone. low 80's and thunderstorms here today. I had a great day and felt really good. I got the boat vacuumed and washed which I had been putting off for quite a while. I started cleaning out my shed and instead just dug out my bicycle and cleaned, lubed and filled the tires with air. Then I went for a ride with my smaller Golden, Sandy.. Boy have I gotten out of shape in the past 8 months or so... Nancy thought I was nuts and said I was going to have to have a spinal tap every other day if it made me feel like that.:) I was so sore I took a nice hot whirlpool bath and then we watched a movie. I went to bed about 10:00 and woke up a little after 1:00 with what seemed like every nerve in my body screaming. I tried not to take pain pills but after a bit that wasn't an option and now I feel a lot better. This really p.o'd me. I don't know what I was thinking in that maybe some miracle happened but it was nice to feel good even if it was only for one day.

Everyone have a great and safe day...

Uncle Billy

Good morning Bill and everyone else. Man Bill, after reading the first part of your post I thought that you were having a good day, just up late. I hate that you'r feeling bad again.

The weather here is supposed to be in the 80's with mid to low humidity. I wish that I could get out and enjoy it but I have to help my buddy paint his new house. I can't bug out on him, he helped me whe I was building mine. Like Woodrow told Gus in Lonesome Dove, "in the future I'll be careful what I promise."

Steve

Morinig Gang,

Rainy here also but I am going to go out and WHACK some Walleye since I can't go to Anna. Might as well eat good!!

Bill, you know a day of fishing cures a lot of ills:D

TOXIC

LOL @ Steve on his quote:lol:

Tox, I'm getting out on the river in my boat this week even if I end up floating around like a Viking on the way to Valhala...

Bill

Back