Good Mornin' NTOWS - Saturday

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William H. (Bill) Barham

Reaction score
Good mornin' y'all! Company will be arriving tomorrow to stay here or my sister's house so I thought I would take this chance to tell all of my friends here on NTOWS Merry Christmas and

all of my hope's and dreams for a special, happy & healthy New Year. A special prayer is forthcoming for Staci and JDJ who we lost in 2006. I certainly hope 2007 is better to us. I'm typing left handed and I don't want to hear one darn word..:D Everyone who is traveling please be careful. Leave early and just take your time. That's all for me guys. Hopefully we can all fish in the spring on Kentucky Lake though I haven't heard anything about that lately.

Uncle Billy

Good Morning Uncle billy!

Dang boy, you need to SLEEP!!

I'm up, coffee's brewing, i'm taking my 21 yearold female cousin from Staten Island, NY to a local Pot tourney this am!! Its BEAUTIFUL here 55 degrees and expecting 60's and sun!

I've confirmed with Beka i'm IN for KY in the spring!! King Tin has to win his new title of Glass Boss!!!! BBWWAAA

Everyone have a safe and Merry Christmas, and a wonderful New Year!!!

Bill - Email me your home phone number, I changed phones and don't have it, want to catch up with you this comming week before New Years.

It's 5:30 in the AM, Livewell Checkin Checkin, Make sure I got the plug in, wait in line to put in... Backer down straight and Crank up the MERCURY, inside the nowake zone is were I gotta be, when they call my number this Nitro will THUNDER me.....

Just like the good old days....Good Morning from Uncle Billy.

Hope everyone has a great Christmas.

All,

Good morning and Happy Holidays.

Would be out with trep but may take my 78 year old mom out fishing today when it is warmer. Going to be in the 60's.

Hope all have a safe and wonderful holidays.

Oh, I'll be at the KY in spring too.

Dan:D

Morning Everyone.Rainy and damp here in pa.May everyone have a safe and a Merry Christmas from the Hanford family

pete

Morning all. Good to see your name up top Bill. Happy Holidays to all, and be safe. Let's all come back to this board in '07 in one piece.

Good morning all!! The weather finally cleared up and is cool and nice. I'm traveling to central Louisiana to see relatives. I hope everyone has a great weekend and holidays. May GOD be with you all.

Barry from La.:)

Good "late" morning to all. We (who am I kidding, my wife is doing the work, I'm the do boy) are up-grading my oldest sons computer ans time got away from me.

Steve

Back