Good Mornin' NTOWS - Saturday

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William H. (Bill) Barham

Reaction score
Good morning everyone. Went and played Keno yesterday. I invariably play three numbers,

9-7-4. On the way to the place we play my neice mentioned I should play 8-15-64 which I played for a few games a couple of weeks ago and I got two of the three numbers a few times and won about $20.00. I argued with her until we both saw a sign at the local high school that had all thee numbers, 8-15-64 on it. So we get to the restaurant and I turn in my card to play ten games at $1.00 per game and guess what? The very first game 9-14-74 comes out so I lost $25.00. Grrrrrrr. The very next game, with a 4-time bonus, 9-14-74 comes out again and that loss was $100.00. So now I'm sick to my stomach.:) Two games later 9 and 74 come out with a five time bonus and I lose another $10.00. On the tenth and last game 9-14-74 comes again fr 25.00. So, in that ten game span because I didn't play the numbers I ALWAYS play I lost $160.00.. Had to rant. I did end up winning enough anyway so that I really played for free and payed for both of our lunches so it was a good day.

I slept through the night again. Yipppeeeeee...

Everyone have a great and safe day.

Uncle Billy

Good morning Bill, Sully and everyone else. Almost time to go home and hit the sack, man I'm tired.

Steve

Steve - Rest well!

Bill - Great you slept well!

Getting ready to go official to the Dark Side!!!!

Trep

G'morning folks

Bill, I'm glad you are doing a little better and didn't loose your shirt.........or boat.

I'm feeling a little better today so far, still coughing up a little but not to much so far. The doc wants to do three more radiation treatments next week and then hopefully start chemo.

The wife ants to take the boat out after church tomorrow if I feel like it and sure hope I do cause I'm going nuts sitting indoors al the time.

Y'all have a great day :)

Mornin, getting ready to replace the fuel pump in the front tank of my truck today... Fun, fun, fun

BF

oh yeah....good morning....errrr evening....kinda forgot today...

Back