Good mornin' NTOWS...Saturday

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich Stern

Reaction score
Wow, a rare opportunity to say good morning before the early birds.

Everyone have a great day! Hope you all catch some fish this weekend!

Yep, I did sleep in. Good mornin Rich. Capitalize "Mornin'" in the header.:) Mornin' Steve and everyone else. The extra sleep feels great though I thought I was going to need a fork lift to get me out of bed. 82*, muggy and cloudy here today. I have nothing to do except hang around the house and try not to be too grumpy around Nancy.

Everyone have a great and safe day.

Uncle Billy'"

Morning to y'all. We got my son and his family here from Indiana this weekend and we are going to take the four grandkids out for a boat ride on Percy Priest. Hopefully we can out manuver all the crazies on the lake.

Y'all have a good holiday.

GOOD AFTERNOON

Been out working on the deck. I thought I had it ready to paint but started scrapping on it again this morning and got almost as much scraped of as I did last week. The good news is a storm came through during the night so I had a nice cool windy morning to work. Big Red is doing his thing now and giving me a beating. I had to come in for a while.

Harpo

Yeah I'm here too. No fishing this weekend. Mom's birthday is Monday and were having a fish fry. There go all my crappies.

fatrap

Well..... It's Sunday..... I didn't get in here yesterday 'cuz I left real early to see if I could find some squirrels..... Then some bass in a small lake..... GREAT dya out there - low-80's and nice breeze.

OK if I check in today to avoid the curse? :rolleyes::lol::p

Back