Good Mornin' NTOWS - Monday

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William H. (Bill) Barham

Reaction score
Good morning everyone. About 47* and showers this afternoon. I have no idea why I'm up so early. I'm supposed to be on that "sleep" cycle but I guess those pills aren't working. Well, the Redskins beat the Eagles and are in the playoffs. Shew, I thought I was over sitting on the edge of me seat and worrying about such things but I guess I'm not.:rolleyes: So it's down to Tampa for a game with the Bucs on Saturday. The Skins lost to them earlier this year 36 - 35.

Everyone have a great and safe day.

Uncle Billy

Hey Uncle Billy, good to see your message on the board. I am not glad you could not sleep, however. Everyone have a great day.

Bubby

Morning all! At the office today.

Rich D

Morning all! Raining to beat the band down here in GA. Tornado warning have been issued, so it looks like a good day to work on tackle in the basement. Y'all have a good'un!

Good morning folks,

It's 70 degrees here today and was in the 60's yesterday for our polar bear ride. We are thinking about re-naming it the bikini ride since the last three years it has been in the 60's and 70's for it. I had a blast and really enjoyed riding with all my old friends, I sure am paying for the ride in pain today though. :D

Y'all have a great day

jdj

Good morning all. Having a really lousey day today.

The water's too hard to float a boat, and too soft to auger holes in it. Guess I'll just have to lay around the couch and watch the T.V.;)

Steve