Good Mornin' NTOWS - Monday

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William H. (Bill) Barham

Reaction score
Good morning everyone. ZZZzzzzzzz, boy what a great nights sleep. It's going to be 77* and partly cloudy here today and would be a perfect day to go fishing. If I can find anyone who wants to go I'm outta here for somewhere.. Maybe out on the river again but I just don't think it's safe to go alone. There was some good football this weekend. Maryland won and so did the Redskins so I'm happy.:D

Everyone have a great and safe day.

Uncle Billy

Hail to the Redskins

wash.jpg

Morning, I'd go Uncle Billy but I am stuck here at work. I did go out Sat for a couple of hours, fished the Bush River area for my first time alone. I caught 1 striper about the same size of the Bandit 200 CB I was using and 1 catfish about 3 pounds on the same CB.

BF

Good morning all. It sure is good to hear you say you got a good night sleep, and are ready to get out. Bill, maybe things are going to get better. I hope so, you been thru enough, best wishes.

Bubby

Good Morning Bill. I'm glad you are doing well and I hope you get out and catch a mess of record fishies today. :D

Good morning all from warm KY! 85deg most of the week here. All have a wonderful Monday and God filled week.

Jeff:)

Morning 92 degrees in Oct in IOwa. Took the dogs swimming and had to go to a college football game and watch the daughter's cheer squad. No fishing as we are down to just about nothing for for fishing lakes withing a two hour drive.

fatrap

Afternoon All!!

Bill, ya missed a GREAT weeekend on the River man!! Should have let me know dude!!!!!

Carlos, I did let you know! I told you that we could meet at Smallwood but Nancy wouldn't let me go on Saturday. She doesn't want me to over do it and though I don;t think I am I have to listen to her. Maybe we can get out during the week sometime?

Bill

Bill,

I must have missed the message, sorry about that! We can stay in Mattawoman too ! Not a problem. Not able to get out during the week, just switched over jobs at work.......

We will get hooked up, never fear!!!

Back