Good Mornin' NTOWS - Monday

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William H. (Bill) Barham

Reaction score
Good morning everyone. Low 80's, high humidity and a chance of thunderstorms here today.

Another rotten night for me but I am not going to cry in my beer while Katrina is bearing down on so many unfortunates in Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama. There are people in my area still getting over Isabelle so I can't imagine what's going to happen there. I remember Camille mainly because I was only back from Viet Nam for a month and was living in Ocean City, MD. A lot of the surfers I knew loved the rough seas she brought even so far north. I saw on the news where the Coast Guard had to rescue 14 surfers in Texas yesterday. Like they didn't already have anough to do. I did just see here at 4:00 a.m. that Katrina was downgraded to a category 4. I don't think that's going to make much of a difference.

Everyone have a great and safe day and please say a prayer for those in harms way.

Uncle Billy

Mornin' all. Gonna be a rough nite here tonite; Katrina'll be showin up this PM...

Mornin...

1/2 pint's first day of school (3rd grade). I'll put her on the bus and then head out for some more eatin' fish. Only got a good yellow perch and 1 keeper crappie yesterday. I'm changin lakes!!

You folks down South batton down the hatches and if you want to make the run to VA, you've got a place to stay.

TOXIC

Good morning. I hope all of you are safe from the hurricane. Nashville is on the map to get hit tomorrow but it won't be near what those folks in New Orleans are getting. Stay safe!

Good morning everyone. Going to be in the low 80's here with a bunch of clouds and evening rain. Supposed to get severe T-storms Tuesday and Wednesday thanks to Katrina. You guys down in LA, MS, AL be careful. My family and I are praying for you.

Steve

We are praying for everyone in katrina's path. It is supposed to be heading our way, should see the eye of what is left by midnight if it doesn't turn. It should only be a tropical storm by then, 35/45mph winds and a lot of rain.

Y'all take care and have a great morning.

JDJ