Good Mornin' NTOWS - It's Saturday!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Hamilton

Reaction score
A good mornin' to everyone! Getting ready to head out to the lake. Carlos and Jim C are on their way down and we should be on the water around 0700. Carlos says he is up to the challenge to catch more fish than I can so time will tell.

Stopped by the Bassarama yesterday at the Richmond Raceway and saw all the familiar faces and a few more. Toxic, KB, Gunny, Woo and a bunch more. The show was OK but nothing to write home about.

Everyone have a great day and if I can figure out how to do it I will post some pictures from the "challenge" later today.

Good morning Bill in VA and everyone. Good luck to Bill, Jim C and Carlos, I hope that you wear them out! 3 and 1/2 hours to go until time to go home for 12 hours, then it's time to do it all over again.

Steve

Good morning,

I'm jelous of all y'all going fishing but good luck anyways, I've got to head up to the airport shortly to pick up my wife.

Gitty up! Great day here in Maryland. Mid to upper 50's. If Carlos can cast as good as he shoots you guys are in trouble. Headed down to the Baltimore boat show today. Who knows, maybe there will be a deal I can't refuse. Wonder what my wife would say if she came home to find a bass rig in her place in the garage.

Good mornin' everyone. Geeez Aaron, if it's gonna get to the mid to upper 50's, it better hurry up? Go ahead and get a new boat, she won't say anything..:p

Everyone have a great and safe day.

Uncle Billy

Back