Good Mornin' NTOWS - Happy Fourth of July

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William H. (Bill) Barham

Reaction score
Good morning everyone and Happy Fourth of July...Mid 80's, muggy and cloudy here today. Another bad night and I don't know why. I had a good afternoon yesterday and visited with company with no meds interferring.. The Docs seem to keep increasing the medications I take but it doesn't seem to make any difference.

I usually have a Fourth of July party every year but decided not to do it this year because of my medical situation. Well, when I came in from sitting outside yesterday I had eight messages from people who usually come asking what was going on? I feel bad but am just not up to having all of those people over and having to cook, etc. Maybe I should have called them last week and told them I was NOT having a party? I bet I have some just show up.

Oh well. Everyone have a great and safe day.

Uncle Billy

morning all sorry you are in so much pain Bill I guess Im lucky I have no pain I just have to hope my heart keeps working every body have agood and happy Forth and remember what the day is about:cool:

JD

Mornin' all, and Happy 4th! back on-line from home again. Decided not to repair the old computer and went & purchased a new one yesterday. It's good to be back. :)

Good mornin' Unca Billy. Took the neighbor kids out this morning with their Dad (a non fisherman) early to try and catch a couple. They had a good time and we boated a few. Biggest about 3 pounds. Nothing better than the excitement from a little on. Will remember it always. Decided to give each of them a rod and reel at the end of the trip (old Johnson Century Spincast for kids) since I have 8 or 9 for the kids who come visit. Boy, you thought they were in 7th heaven. Not only caught fish but got fishing poles to keep.

All worth the effort to get those two boys interested in fishin'.:D:D:D:D:D:D

Happy fourth and stay away from a fifth!

Morning Gang,

Family trip into DC to watch one of the best fireworks displays in the country!! I got passes to the roof of my building which overlooks the mall. It'll probably take me till midnight to get home but it's worth it. Taking the family to the lake tomorrow.

TOXIC

Good for you Bill in Va.!!! I've taken some neighborhood kids fishing before but never even thought of the rod and reel thing. What a great idea. I'm going to steal it when I'm better.

So can I expect a rod and reel when I come down to fish?:rolleyes:

Toxic, I used to go downtown but tired of the conjestion. You're right though, it's a great fireworks display. Catonsville has a wonderful one too. That was last night. My neighbor is on the Pyro crew for that. Just looked at what I wrote. I have lived just outside Annapolis for ever but when I say "downtown" I mean Washington. Go figure.:)

Everyone be careful today.

Bill

Unca Billy - You can have a rod and reel but stay away from my Shimano Curado's. Nobody gets those!:rolleyes:

Have a good 4th -- Be safe and watch out for all the idiots it brings out!!

Byron

fireworks-fourth-of-july-2.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA & GOOD MORNING NTOWS'ers

I'm so sore today I can barely walk from painting all day yesterday. Got it all done then a monster thunderstorm rolled in about 1:30am. I think the decks are OK but I see where water stood on the patio the the paint is wrinkeling up. :angry: I guess I should feel lucky, just about 30 miles NW of me they had 100mph straight winds and golfball hail. Andy and I usually go out to the river with a couple of his friends and blow off around $25 worth of fireworks. Didn't do it today because I was sure it was way too muddy. Now I'm on my way to my wifes brother's house for a little party to help cheer up my mother-in-law.

'Yall have a happy Fourth!!:D

Harpo

Back