Good Mornin' NTOWS - Friday

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD Johnson

Reaction score
Good Morning folks,

I figured I might as well say it since the pain is so bad it woke me up a half hour ago.

It's 57 and cludy here with a lake wind advisory.

Y'all have a good day I'm gonna go take some more dope. :)

Take it easy JD and hopin' the pain eases dude!:) Monin' all:cool:

Mornin all. Foggy as **** here this morning. Happy Friday the 13th..

BF

Mornin' all! Been raining here since last night, but at least it's 53 degrees :)

Morning all....and you're still in mythoughts and prayers JDJ.....you too Unca Billy.

Morning All: JD prayers said, hope you feel better. Everyone have a good weekend.:)

Good morning everyone. It's supposed to hit 60 here today I think. I know the weather dude said that we are in for some severe thunderstorms and maybe a tornado or two this afternoon.

Thanks for the prayers for my dad. He's awake and moving around/ walking a little. His head is really sore at the incision point and he is having really bad headache's right now. The MD said that is common with brain surgery. I think he is going to release him back to the nursing home tomorrow.

Steve

Happy Friday the 13th here too.... JDJ... How "Cludy"...is it? just hate them "cludy days"... Makes it too wet to plow but too dry to fish.... LOL

Sorry, couldn't resist pickin' on your typo....

Gitty up!! Hope your pain eases up JDJ. It's got too be tough seeing your Dad this way Steve. How old is he? I wish him, and you well bud.

Good morning.

High of 47 today and very windy. Got the wife back from the hospital yesterday but she goes back the 14 of Feb. and get the bowel fixed. I told her I could probably do it as it couldn't be much more difficult than cleaning a deer except I'd have to put it all back in again.

Seems no one has a sense of humor anymore.

fatrap

Morning all. Big front and storm moving in this evening - the weather will be 'inside weather' most of the weekend here in the Carolina's.

Got out with the boat yesterday. First time in tooooo long. Engine cranked up just like it had been yesterday. Really didn't fish much, just ran the boat and checked out some new electronics. Flipped for about 10 minutes or so. It was great. 71 degrees, slight breeze, broken clouds. Can't ask for much more on a January day.

Have a good day, and a great weekend.

Tex

Good Mornin' everyone. It's not very cold out but it's really foggy.. It REALLY looks like Friday the 13th...:) JDJ, sorry you're still hurtin'. I tried not taking any pills last night to see what would happen. Big mistake. Now I have a knot on my head from Nancy. Not really but she isn't happy right now. Thanks Ken.. I'm still sending good wishes for you Dad Steve.

Everyone have a great and safe day.

Uncle Billy

Thanks folks

Bill, you need to take your meds, don't do as I do do as I say to do :lol: If the better half ain't happy ain't nobody happy. The pain quacks called and got lucky, my wife answered and they apoligized for their screw ups and talked her into making another appointment with the head quack 2/1/06 but i doubt I will keep it. I have lost confidence in them and will most likely seek out some other quack that is a bit better.

I hope you get to feeling better too.

Fatrap, you could save a bunch of money doing it yourself. They had to split me wide open twice because they used the a fabric to hold me together that my body didn't like and it caused hernias all around it and one the size of the large greatfruit. It's been ok for several years now and will probably outlast me the way I'm going.

Back