Good Monday Morning NTOWS

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD Johnson

Reaction score
Good morning folks

It;s overcast with possible storms today and I have to go to work and then to be bar-b-qued again

Have a great day

jdj

Morning! How ya feeling JDJ? I sure wish that tropical storm would come this way. We are so dry here in south Louisiana. We could use that rain but no hurricane force winds.

Barry

Morning All: Wow what a weekend. this was. First Tournament of the season and cold, rainy , windy wet day on Champlain Saturday. We had gusts over 40 MPH out there.

Only consulation was we took second place with 15.9 lbs, all largemouth caught in and around catfish bay near Rouses Point. Lake is almost at flood stage so all fish were caught at where the bank should have been or behind the bank in the trees. Winning weight was 16.4 lbs.:):( Note to all, we almost lost two people in this tournament. Their big enginewouldn't start so they left calm waters (leeward side where wind was blowing in from) out into the lake hoping someone would see them. They got blowed across the lake on to the Vermont side and washed up onto the rocks. (6 to 8 footers were hitting the shoreline) Needless to say, boat is destroyed but their both alive. Never ever leave calm waters, stay put and let someone come find you.:( If they would have had a flare gun someone might have seen them.)

Good morning everybody....

That little tale makes us walleye guys feel smart having a second kicker... Almost always can maintain steerage with the 15 hp

Goodmorning all.

Bassin......congrats on the 2nd place finish. I stay off of Champlain on days like that, unless I'm a non-boater in a club tourney. The water level has been high all spring and it seems like it will never recede!!

Bob G.

Morning you all..From the toilet of the USA..Indiana...JR:D

Aww come on now Jr, Indiana is a fine state. :)

I spent five years in Brown County and still have a son, d in law and 4 grandkids in the area. Oh ya I forgot an ex-wife too but I forgot about her 30 years ago. :lol:

Back