Good Monday Morning, NTOWS

• Thread starter Gilbert Scales2
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning All: I finally got a chance to take the Avalanche out for a test drive since its return from the factory.:D I'm not exactly sure what all they did but it runs great now. Water is a little chilly, (38 degrees) but on GPS I was hitting 65 MPH two in the boat and fishing tackle.

Very smooth coming out on plane and quick to hit 60 mph. I did have to be careful because I hit the REV limiter twice when running wide open throttle. I'm happy with what they did at the factory. Now if I COULD JUST AFFORD THE GAS TO PUT IN IT. ($2.75 Gal):(

Oh Ya first stop on the lake we fished we caught and released 8 smallmouths biggest 4-1/2 lbs.:)

Good morning all - with the way the weather is in Michigan today, think I will get some of the "honey do" list done.

Great morning all after all the storms we had last night! Sunny and a tad bit cooler today but like Greg I have a huge honey do list myself starting today. All have a safe and God filled day.:)

Jeff

Good morning everyone. We made it through the storms with no damage, at least as far as I can tell. I have never seen so much hail in my life. Thankfully it was pea to dime size here. At my sister's house on the other side of the ridge (about 5 miles), they got tennis ball size hail. I'm headed that way to see if anything was torn up.

Steve

Back