Good Friday Morning

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD Johnson

Reaction score
It's a little early but I'm hurting pretty good and unable to sleep so I thought I'd start it off.

It's storming pretty good here now.

Y'all have a great day

jdj

Good morning JD and everyone. It hasn't started storming here yet, but were waiting. Trep, tell Noah to lace up his hip boots. I'm going to start herding animals two by two when I get up this afternoon and I'll need his help!

Does it take long to build an Ark? Will a Merc 250 push it, what size trolling motor? So many decisions.

JD, I'm praying for you brother.

Steve

G'Day Mates,.....taking a 1/2 day vacation today.....golfing this afternoon...fishing all day saturday w/Mini,....Golfing sunday Morning,....Fishing Monday...how's that for a weekend??

Oh and I almost forgot......grilled Venison sunday afternoon!!:wub:

Life is good!!

Mac

Morning: Looks like a busy weekend for me. Lets see, fish all day Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Ya life is good. Our prayers are still out there for you JDJ.:);):p

Mac-

Sounds like a great weekend...except for the Golf part....LOL

Mine looks like fishing today after work, all day saturday, all day sunday, all day monday (with our first club tourny of the season), and 'most' of the day tuesday (extra day off!)...

Have a great weekend everyone, but don't forget the "reason for the season"...

sink some steel!

az

Morning all. I'm going home on leave today to Union City, TN. I'll be fishing Kentucky Lake on Sunday. Can't wait!

You guys have a great Memorial Day weekend.

Cass from TN

Morning all!

I Have been scheduled to work the weekend so no fishing to start off the summer for me

this weekend....:(.......Someone catch a big one for me!

Great morning all. Stormy last night but all is well this morning. No fishing this weekend, well so far anyway. All have a safe and God filled day.

Jeff from Ky

Good Mornin Everyone... Not much to do today. I was supposed to go to physical therapy but I cancelled. I just didn't feel like it.;) I have so many Doctor and Therapy appointments it's like going to work every day. I hope you're better this morning JDJ.

Everyone have a great and safe day.

Uncle Billy

Back