Good Friday Morning NTOWS

• Thread starter Gilbert Scales2
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning all!! T.G.I.F. Our Mardi Gras parades start this weekend. It's the time of the year when the nuts leagaly come out of hiding. I hope everyone has a great GOD filled day.

Barry from La. :)

Morning all. On my way to the Dr. cause some guy decided to use my little jeep like a hockey puck on the highway yesterday, rear ended me at about 50mph.. When I get done there, I'm taking the jeep to a shop to find out the bad news. I'm not very confident. He hit me hard enoughfrom behind to break my windshield and knock out a filling:angry:

TOXIC

Tox hope your OK. Cold here in the KY. Go CATS this weekend, we are playing the #1 Gators on College Gameday this Saturday.

Donnie

Barry

Been to a Mardi Gras years and years ago. Sure was a lot of fun. Ofcourse I was a 20 year old sailor whose ship came up the river for the event. Went and seen the movie "Dirty Harry" Lew Rauls (sic) was sitting in the row in front of me. Spent a lot of time in the French Quarter shopping and bar hopping.

fatrap

Back