Good Friday Morning NTOWS

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning: Nice bright cool sunny morning here in the frozen north. Happy Saint Patties Day:D

Top o' the mornin'. Be sure to wear your green today and I don't mean for you to stop brushing your teeth!:lol:

Good morning folks,

I'm off to the bone cutter this morning to find out what to do with my back.

Y'all have a great day

JDJ

Top of the morning to you all. All have a safe and God filled day and hope you all do indeed find that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow:D:D

Jeff from Ireland (Actually Ky)

Good mornin' everyone.. Off to the Doc's in a little bit.. That answers part of your question Bubby.. No, I do feel better but am still on a lot of medications so I can't drive. Thanks for asking.

Everyone have a great and safe day.

Uncle Billy

He Uncle Billy,

Are you having a full relapse or is it something different this time? We'll keep you on the prayer list for a quick and full recovery.

I just got back from the doc, I guess we are going in Tuesday to have my busted vertabrae super glued back together. He say he don't know how I have been getting around for the last 8 months, I said painfully, very painfully and with a lot of dope. :lol: :D

Take care and good luck at the doc's.

JDJ

Thanks JDJ.. Not a relapse but the same crap as it's been since the surgery. They all keep telling me it's the nerves trying to get back together. I wish the little chits would hurry up, one way or another.

It's just that now I can somewhat get around. I can't or shouldn't drive. but that's about that. If someone can drive me to your house I'm ready to go.:) Otherwise, I'm stuck here...:( I don't want to go fishing by myself because I'm not sure of my balance and if I fall in you'd hear me yelling from Maryland. I'm thinking of getting a ladder installed on my boat even though I think they look silly

(Sorry Trep).. I wouldn't mind looking silly and being alive.

I think of you quite often JDJ and do continue my prayers for your benefit. Thanks for asking about me. I want to get back to Lake Anna with the guys so bad it really hurts. We'll see I guess.

Uncle Billy

Well we will keep the prayers going and I am sure you will be healed. Hopefully someone will be able to pick you and haul you to the lake rel soon. We have had some good weekends here but I haven't even thought bout getting the boat out the wayI have felt. I hope maybe this glue job on my spine will elp and I will have enough finished around the house that I can get help putting a keel shield on if I can get to BPS to get one before they run out and get the boat in the water in the next wek or two.

Take care.

jdj

Back