Good Friday Morning NTOWS

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD Johnson

Reaction score
Good morning folks,

I hope y'all are doing better than me this morning. :D It's 3:52A.M. and I sitting here in so much pain I haven't even thought about sleeping all night. I am using a 50 morphine patch, three number 10 Percocets and a sleeping pill and still hurt to much to sleep. Maybe a couple of bloody may's will do it. :lol:

The good news is this does not seem to be caused by the cancer according to all the tests we've done. The bad news is we still don't know what is causing it. Well that's enough whinning for now. It's 31 here and supposed to reach 58 I thunk.

Y'all have a great day

JDJ

Good morning everyone. JDJ, I wish that I had known that you were up, I would have tried to contact you although you probably wouldn't have felt like chatting. I sent up a prayer for you. The MD's don't have a clue as to why your in pain? Some sort of med reaction?

I think that it's going to be sunny and in the low 60's here today. Doesn't matter much to me, I'll sleep through it. The weather dude says it's supposed to cool down a bunch this weekend. I pick up the new G3 on Monday.

Steve

Sunny and windy is the forcast for today.... Wish I had time for a nap...

BF

Morning, Snowing and blowing (20 mph winds) this morning with the temp down around 20 degrees. Yuk :( Good news is the dealer called the other day and my Avalanche is back and ready for pick up. I've asked for a detailed list of what was done so will fill you in when I get it back. :)

Morning...Hope everyone has a good day...JR

mornin all:D 22 here but it is sunny:cool:

JDJ hope you feel better soon so you can get some sleep...prayers sent :)

steve congrats on the new g3

bassin fool i hope everything is done on your boat

everyone have a good day :D

Steve ><}}}}'>

Good mornin' everyone. A high of 40* and sunny here today and in the 50's and partly cloudy tomorrow. Sorry to hear you're not doing well JDJ.. All of these prayers have to start working.

Steve, I bet you're getting antsy for Monday to get here.:wacko: I know I would be.

Everyone have a great and safe day.

Uncle Billy

Morning guys!!!!!!!!!

Hope you are feeling better, JDJ. Every Sunday at Church we pray for ya!

Well, Mardi Gras weekend is starting here in Lafayette, La. It's suppose to rain until Sunday morning, but these nuts don't care. Let them get wet.

BArry

Morning all. TGIF. Send some of that pain to me JDJ. I'd love to take it from you for a day or so. You should stick a baseball bat up the Doc's a$$ and leave it there until he/they figure out what is causing your misery.:angry:

Thanks everyone,

It has finally gotten to where if I don't move the meds take care of the pain ok but I move it is miserable. I told the doc they were going to have to figgure something out on how to get me up be I will lay down on the treatment table again. It hurts WAY TO MUCH to get back up, I almost peed my pants yesterday trying to get up. :)

Great morning all. JDJ, prayers incoming. TGodIF! All have a safe and God filled day.

jeff:D

Back