Good deal on a Repo Nitro 929 DC

• Thread starter Bill Hutchison [URL]http://www.commonwealthboatbro
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks VERY clean!!;) Would deffinitely be worth a look and I bet you could get it for $25k or less!!

Mac

No warranties on it. I mean just the Nitro. Everything else warranties should apply. Just so everyone knows.

I have bought a 2 boats this way. If it was closer I might consider it, since I need another boat.

And it just happens to be the right colors.

Dudes....How many times I gotta tell ya I have one sittin that is a 2005 with all the bells and whistles (no hotfoot) and can beat that price......

TOXIC

Toxic I would of jumped on it if it was a DC not a SC besides that its a nice ride like you say.

Sell it to me Tox. I am not handling this no boat thing very well... and its only been 3 weeks.

Toxic, couldn't you add a second console to that boat? I know with Ranger you can add a second console if the boat is a 2000 or newer model.

Buzz

BMCD come up to VA get Toxic's ride and hit some VA water with us.

Buzz I don't think you can on the 9 series not shure about the others.

Buzz,

You cant add a console to 2000. I think that started with Nitro in 2005.

Mini

Not my personal boat, the old black and gold has a lotta life left in her and best of all shes paid in full. My boat is a real gem. When you get a good one, you hold on to them!! The one for sale is Teddy's boat which got sold and paid for but the guy has not been able to even come pick it up because of health problems with his wife. That is the one I listed on the swap and sell. All said, mine will go up for sale one of these days when I get another deal sweet enough to "persuade" me to sell it and you can believe when I sell it, I'm gonna give somebody a fantastic deal because with the irons I have in the fire, I can't afford to hold out for $$. It's gonna be a sweet deal and it's gonna go fast.

TOXIC

BMCD , Look in the sawp and sell you will see the boat Toxic is talking about 05 929

Back