GOOD COLD Morning!!

• Thread starter Michael Trepper
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
Hey Gang - 31 degree's, coffee's HOT, air is COLD and I hope the Bass Love Dem Sparkles!

Off to fish the tourney, everyone have a GREAT Saturday!!

Trep and Dan!

Same here in Chicagoland... Cold and windy...

But, good luck Trepper and everybody else, good morning...

Morning everyone. I'm at work on a Saturday because of a contractor doing work. The weather here in Cajun country is beautiful. I could be either fishing or hunting. At least they are paying ovetime. I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Barry:)

Good morning evryone, Sunny and 29 here in Knoxville this morning. I think that it's supposed to hit the high 50's this afternoon.

GO VOLS, beat LSU!!! It will be a hard row to hoe though, LSU is really good.

Steve

also "Good morning Tep and everyone"

Chicago...Greg, I feel for you bud. I have a friend that used to work on a tow boat and told me it gets cold all the way down to the bone there. Brrrrrrrrr

stay warm

It was a toasty 25 here this morning. Tomorrow it will be a scorching 30 in the morning, with it blazing to about 50.;)

Hopefully the Walleye will be schooled up and ready to bite. I could go for a nice fish dinner tomorrow.

How did ya' do Trep ?? Are you on the road to the Classic ??:)

Steve

toasty 74 degrees out here, fished for 5 hours in shorts and a t shirt, left coast rules

:p

Back