Golfing

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ Laster

Reaction score
So i made the golf team at school..dont know how..but i did. We had our first tournament today. I think i finished dead last..but i had a great time. I think it will be a great next few weeks....

We walked the course and i'm TIRED...havent walked that much in a long time.....

Congrats on making the team! I tried golf a long, long time ago; what I really needed with me was a weed-eater...so I could find the dang ball.

Isn't it kinda cold for golf?

BJ....

Remember this is a "family oriented" web site and golf is a four letter word....

And, that's all I have to say about that...

(Secret P.S.... Congrats... and continue having fun... I for one enjoy reliving bits of High School through your posts... Oh, and there are some "bits" I hope not to relive...)

I'll fix that Greg..."GOLFING" ;)

yeah people tell me that i need to have a plan in case fishing doesnt work out...so if i dont get to fish professionally....i'll golf professionally...LOL!

Ahhh, golf and fishing. Two of the best "lifetime sports".

Congrats on making the team.

I think Mark Twain said, "Golf is the perfect way to spoil a nice walk".

Harpo

it was a very nice day..

nothing like hauling a bazillion pound bag around a course...;)

On a nice day I have a tug-o-war with myself whether to play golf and get frustrated ( I'm a 7 handicap) or go fishing and get frustrated. I have ability to choose the patterns they don't want.

It's easier to golf so that is what I do best.

ROFL @ Harpo and Greg!!

I'm so sorry, BJ, but.....

I've got to agree with them!

ROFL!!

Congratulations on making the team!

I know it means a lot to you!

You always give your best effort to everything you do!

We're all proud of you!

Way to go, now Practice,Practice,practice...You never know how well you will do...Jr

Golf is easy. I give myself a 180 score and sleep in.

Rich D

I shot a 72 yesterday only 2 over par on the 18 hole course

but we were playing 9 holes....and of course i got paired the with the guy who the tournament! After about the first two holes he was probly thinking "who in the world am i paired with"

You just refer him to the NTOWS.....

We'll put him in his place!

B.J. Take a trvel rod with you... there's bass in them water hazards!! Just tell everyone your trying a new type of ball retriever. In fact according to the rules I think you have 5 minutes to look for a lost ball...take advantage of it.LOL

Gene

Gene-

There was some GOOD looking water yesterday, laydowns and all type of stuff in a couple of the ponds. I kept thinking how nice it wouldbe to have a break down rod to put in my bag.

BJ

I've heard that golf is for people who cant fish.....

The way my tournament season started...maybe golf is for me ;)

Back