going to the Potomac

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thomas Macaluso

Reaction score
Carlos ,I finally have definite plans for the Potomac . We will be going down on the 14th of April and staying till the 16th . We will be staying at the Best Western in La Plata .and launching out of Smallwood . I would like to meet up with Yourself ,Toxic or anyone else from the board that might be in the area to either fish or just hang out for a beer . Anyone who might like to hook up let me know and I

Tom: Did you know they rent cabins at smallwood? If you don't already have reservations you might want to check them out. You can get the info from the MD DNR site.

BF

I would love to get over there to meet you guys. I haven't fished the Potomac in years and it's not very far from me.

I have appointments on Wed. and Thur. but can possibly ride by on Friday. I'll look for the boat..

When I did fish the Potomac River and was in the LaPlata area, I used to put in on Nanjemoy Creek.

Bill

Tom,

I am going to try and see if I am in town that weekend. If I am in town, we will have to hookup somewhere!!!!

Carlos

Tom,

Finally able to check. I am going to be TAD to Fort Eustis and then leaving from there to go to Germany during that time frame. If you were there the weekend of the 10/11, then I would be able to hook up with you!!

Anyone want to go and play on the River some that weekend?? Tox, KB, wanna play?????? Tox, I owe ya a trip or two. Want to slum and ride on my rig ;-) I know it is soo much smaller then yours :)

Carlos

Back