Going to phone JDJ's family tommorrow.

• Thread starter Gilbert Scales2
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gilbert Scales2

Reaction score
I am going to phone JDJ's family tommorrow. Has anyone heard anything lately??? I sure miss his posts.

Bubby

Bubby thanks to you and Greg for keeping us informed about JD. Make sure which I know you will, is tell them we are all thinking and praying for him.

TOM901

Ditto to what Tom said.

I was thinking about JDJ on the ride home from the gym tonight. I was going to ask if anyone has heard anything. I miss his posts too. I really admire how upbeat and strong he remained no matter what. :(

Earlier I was sitting here watching Orange County Chopper, or whatever it's called, and like

Jim B., started thinking about JDJ. I did too much out in the yard yesterday and have been crying about it ever since. Thinking about JDJ got me out of that mood. I

Bubby, thanks for calling and doing all that you have been doing. I appreciate it!

Uncle Billy

Tell them we have all gained something from his time spent here with us... Now, we hope that he and they will get some come comfort knowing how he was respected and liked by hius friends here...

Praying for him and his family...

Please pass along good wishes and thanks for being so inspirational.

Bubby, Tell him thanks for the inspiration and that he is in my families prayers!

Randy!

Back