Going to get my new boat tomorrow

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dennis Hamer

Reaction score
Going up to Lake Shasta to pick up the new Triton TR-20. Got the day off on Friday The refinance is complete and the money is in the bank. Graduating to glass. Bet I don't get much sleep tonight.

You glass guys are always financed to the gills....LOL

Tin is in...and paid for,

Wolf

Right on wolf! Wooped the pants off a 18 ft galss boat with a 115 on the back the other day. Couldn't keep up with the "paid for" tin....which I really didn't understand cause his pockets should have definitely been lighter!

Congrats,

TEE

Oh give up the Tin is cheap crap... let's face it, tin isn't much cheaper (if any) than glass. Let the pricing of the Tundra guide you... :)

I don't have a "screwed on top cap" Just solid welds...

TEE

Come to think of it.."my cap ain't srewed on either"

HA HA, My Glass was pasi with Cash!!!! THe pinky is mine so not all Glass dudes and dudet's are in debt!!

Congrats Dennis!! That is going to be the longest drive to Shasta you will ever make, but oh how happy you will be!!

Mark in N. CAl

Your right the tundra is a glass wanabe.

I would have to finance that bad boy just like a glass boat.

Congrats. Try not to pull over too many times on the way home to get in the boat and climb around and make motor noises while pretending to drive. Especially not on the side of the highway, the police usually think you're a bit "off" when they pull up to find you flipping to mile markers with the TM down, still on the trailer! LOL

Good for you, Dennis..... 'course I'm a bit envious. I've been told my new 911 came off the build line on 7/30 and still no word.... I know the shipping process takes some time - I work in manufacturing too - but 2 weeks to go 400 miles???? I could'a ROWED it up here by now....... Triton huh?? hummmm...... Maybe I'm rowin' up the wrong creek....

Congrats---Hope you can sleep tonight.--I couldn't the night before I picked up my boat.

HaleDamage

Latest posts

Back