God Bless the Members of this Board!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staci Matheis

Reaction score
Yesterday morning, I had brunch with my mother and four friends..... I brought with me a printout of all your well wishes from when I was in the hospital for them to read.....

You should have seen the BIG smiles on their faces!

You should have seen the smile on my face as I told little bits about the personalities of all who posted!

I can't believe how I have come to know so much about all of you in the last few years! And what Friends you have become! And I've never met most of you face-to-face!

It is so remarkable how a space that doesn't even exist - called the "internet" - has served as a medium to bring us all together!

God Bless You All!

And Rich Stern for making it possible!

me!

Wow...I'm gettin' a little fuzzy here! Good people and really good info make this site what it is...and Rich too.

TEE

Glad you are still with us....

:)

Heck, I'm glad I'm still with us!

Mini

Me! You sure are getting sentimental in your old age!

I also agree with Mini!

Rich D

Geeez Me,...My eyes were getting all foggy,..then i realized I still had my beer goggles on from friday night!!

Glad all is well......seeya soon!!

Mac

LOL...one of my goals in life is to make YOU laugh atleast once a day,....now I can get something else done today.. mission accomplished! HA!...seeya

Mac -

I've got your "Bubblegum" Scales and Tales cartoon hunging over my desk..... Makes me laugh EVERY day!

:)

me!

...that's one of my personal fav's too.....glad you like it!

I need to come up with a new one for my "Uncle Silty" Carp character,......maybe refering to dough balls or something?!..LOL Gotta keep it family oriented though!! HA!

Heck, Mac..... Do it "properly" and everyone in any family would love it! Think of all the clips you see on tv about someone getting hit and doubling over! It can be hilarious!

Does this mean I can use you for a reference on my resume? <G>

B/R

Wildwood

Absolutely!

Just be sure to let me know which lies I should tell!

Back