GO COLTS!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
I have been waiting for this game all year. I hate the Patriots! Although....I have to admit....not sure we can keep up with them this year. I guess we'll find out at 3:15 today.

Certainly should be an interesting game. I also do not particularly like the Patriots, but certainly respect their ability.

Tex

I would love to watch it, but we here in Houston get to see the exciting Texans vs Raiders, yee-ha. I may just go fishing.

Ah well.

Being a Pats fan and want them to win I cant say I hate the colts just there SKIRTS:lol:

Teri, Manning is killing my fantasy team. I hate having him but if you have him you have to play him.. You can't trade him either.

That didn't end well. Now, what I can't figure out is why my Steelers scheduled the Ravens for the big All-Time Steelers Team blowout. That's like Kansas scheduling Nebraska for homecoming! Wait a minute; I think that turned out okay for KU.

Great game, Pats were outplayed, but still found a way to win, Go Pats.

Buzz

It was a good game but we choked in the 4th quarter. Manning should have tucked that ball. I told everyone at my house I had a bad feeling and I was right. Colts seem to find a way to lose a lead in the past. I thought we were past that but maybe not. Every one talks about Randy Moss but they key to that receiving team is Wes Welker. Guess we are going to Foxboro in the playoffs.

Well, I really think that the biggest problem that the Colts had yesterday, was the receiving corp. Didn't realize (till I was watching the game), that they were down to the 'walk on's' (so to speak). That really hurt the Colts quite a bit. I thought that the Colts defense really played very well. Especially given how well NE has scored this year.

Year is barely half over. Too early to pick Division Playoff Sites, as yet.

Tex

I too am a Patriots fan, living here in NH, and having the luxury of the 2007 World Series Champion Red Sox, and the UNDEFEATED New England Patriots. The Bruins are doing okay so far. I did watch the NE/INDY game sunday and i must admit, i had my doubts late in the 4th quarter, being down 20-10, with like 9 minutes to go, but my opinion, and this is only my opinion, Peyton Manning doesn't seem to play well under pressure. And Randy Moss is 1 of the best receivers i have ever seen. If NE don't sign him to another contract, Brady should offer to pay Moss's contract, and i agree with Terri, Wellker has been a big part of NE's offense, and Stallworth as well. GO PATRIOTS

Latest posts

Back