GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
They are looking good so far!!! 3-0 and we just got a fumble. We better make it 10-0!!!

Uncle Billy - You're dating yourself! Are you looking for Unitas to come on the field or maybe even Gino Marchetti? LOL

It's official. Colts win! The rest of the league better be on the lookout, because the Colts are coming!

It is soooooo nice to not have an idiot kicker! I love Adam and right now I am lovin' our defense. Wow have they played good the last 2 games.

and now its time to cheer for my other Indiana boy....Drew Brees!!!!

Thanks goodness the "Thugs" from Baltimore are gone !

I liked the interview they did with Payton Manning. He said you wouldnt believe how many middle fingers they seen going into the stadium.That was funny.

WOW I really cleaned up on this one...got 4 points and a HUGE sum for there efforts...Thank You Colts...I can afford to try them again next week maybe get richer.....I knew they had a team In there someplace....$$$$$$$$$$$ GO COLTS$$$$$$$ JR:D:D:lol::blink:

Nice game. Colts finally bought what they needed for the post season ... a Patriot. Go Pats!!!

Back