GO COLTS !!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
Manning might be throwing snowballs today !!

I'm with you on this one Teri, COLTS all the way..I can't help that I'm a New England boy, but you have to root for the good guys and Dungy is one of the best.

Buzz

Its going to be a good game today and who ever wins will win the SuperBowl but I'd won't be the Colts. Pats all the way.

Rob L

OK OK OK -- Go Colts GO--

I think this is going to be the game of games today--Maybe better then the super bowl..

The KC Chiefs got their old defensive coach back--

Wait till next Year??

HaleDamage

Teri, I agree

"re: GO COLTS !!!! by Teri,1/18/2004 11:54 ET JR, the Colts aren't going anywhere!"

You are right they aren't going anywhere but back to Indy, Pats will go 5-1 against Indy today. :)

Jr. gambling like that could get you into trouble. :)

Cass

Teri, Buzz and Others,

Although I currently live in New England it still "Go Colts"

Not looking good for Indy......Peyton better get on track in the 2nd 1/2. 15 isn't a lot of ground to make up but they gotta play a lot better football!!

TOXIC

We look like we've never seen a F%$&ing football before!!! Oh my, we look bad.

Believe me I know the pain you Colts fans feel by having a team that does great ALL YEAR and then comes out and stinks it up in the big game. Second half is just starting maybe they will come out STRONG for the rest of the game.

Harpo

I didn't see any of the game until late in the 3rd quarter and I was bummed for the rest of the game! Colts didn't have it together today.

Bob G.

For those who doubted that the Patriots could or would win, you have 6 months to get your story straight.

Cass :)

You're right Teri, guess Indy never seen a football before. Must of been the snow!! Yea Pats!! Now goooo Carolina!

Barb

Did not watch the Colts game but from what I hear now its going to be "Go Carolina!".

Back