GO COLTS !!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
Can Peyton Manning finally win a big game???? I sure hope so but I think Denver is a very dangerous team for a wild card.

May the force be with us today!

I was a Colts fan when they played at Memorial Stadium in Baltimore and Johnny Unitas was the QB!! Yea, I know, it's been a while!!

Bob G.

I live in Indy so I have been a fan even when they stunk. I do agreed that the Pats are the favorite to win it all in my book.

Teri, when I lived in Nebraska going to college I rooted for Denver but I think Tony Dungy is a class act a deserves a title.. So with that being said. Go Colts...

Buzz

Bump in the road, LOL, HA Ha Hee hee...and still laughing. Thats what everyone thought in 2001 when the Pats won Super Bowl XXXVI. A legacy begins... :)

Cass

Ohhh Cool!!!! Did you order them or did you get them thrown in with the boat? After football season I need something else to wear other then Patriots Super Champs sweats and tees.

Cass

My dealer is still in snowmobile mode until the boat show at the end of January, I will keep an eye out for neat stuff like sweats need something to hold me over until spring.

Looks like the Colts finally kicked some butt! But can they beat NE? I'm going to have to go with NE.

Barb

Hey Teri...I still like the Colts even though they are in Indy! Looks like they kicked a$$ today!!

Bob G.

Lets see if the Colts have a easy time with the Chiefs next Sunday, as they did with Denver today--??

HaleDamage

Teri...

I predict a big win for the Colts.

It's get even time from the whoopin' they took two weeks ago. I think they'll win by at least 31 points.

LoL

KC here we come !!! I am guaranteeing a win for the Colts.

Back