Glenn

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glenn you still have the connections with Solar Bats. I need to see if I can get one lense for a set of Sonars, I had one lens get tore up bad! Thanks.

Recoil from your BB gun jump up and push your scope into your lenses? :lol::lol::lol:

They don't carry the Sonar anymore, but they might have lenses for them, or they may offer you a replacement set. Give them a shout. It would actually be more expensive for me to order them for you, as they would have to ship them to me, and then I would have to ship them to you. Here is their warranty and site:

Broken frame parts are replaced for $8.50 shipping and handling and damaged lenses are replaced at $15.00 per lens for as long as you own the sunglasses. NO QUESTIONS ASKED!

(Warranty applies only to the original owner. Solar Bat

Thanks Glenn. And no it was not a Red Rider Carbine 200 shot pump action BB Gun!!:lol::lol:

Oh... Then was it the Benjamin "high powered" air rifle? :lol:

Glad I could be of help. Let me know if they have your lenses, or if you decided to go with a new frame. I've been wearing the "Speed" and I really like them. Took me a little while to get used to them, as I had been wearing the "Bat Eyes" for many years.

All the best,

Glenn

Latest posts

Back