Glasses

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin B.

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone where prescription polorized sunglasses? I"m getting my new glasses and was wondering if anyone has these, and how there are. Thanks. Kevin

Action Optics!! The best. The only complaint I have is that the polarization is so good it is tough reading LED screens.

TOXIC

I did and I loved them....I also have the ones that darken on ther own..But I like Green for fishing...JR

The more expensive the glasses, the quicker they go swimming.

--Snowman's law :(

Here are two sites that I have come across recently....

www.wiley-x.com

www.sportrx.com

Bob G.

I spent major bucks for some Seringetti Driver perscription glasses. Great for driving but don't care for them on the lake. I wear my regular glasses with a pair of Fitovers. About 35 bucks and I don't live in fear of loseing of squishing them.

Harpo
http://www.fitovers.com/?from=bassdozer.com

I got some Rudy Projects last year. Best pair that I have ever owned. Able to change lens colors (Extra) when needed. Plus you never have a prob with fogging up. A little spendy but worth it. I dont know about losing them though? I had my last pair (Raybans) for 10 years. I look at is this way, If I am willing and able to pay $300-$400 for a nice Rod and reel (Good chance you will break it or have it fly over the side of the boat first) and after years on the Water and sun (Cataracts prevention) your better off with a good pair of sun glasses.

My .02

Max <><

Got mine at good ol' Lenscrafters. They even mirror-coated them and put on a scratch resistant coating. I love 'em!

They don't look that bad either.
MissouriAdmiral(Not).jpg

I got mine at Walmart and have had them for about 3 years with no problems.

Sears, they work fine for me. I went with a brown tint. I seem to see better in the water with the brown tint over the black or grey.

Rich D

I didn't realize you could get prescription polarized sunglasses at so many convenient places. I gotta check what those other places charge to see I can save some money!!

Back