Girlfriend kicked my butt....

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric Aasen

Reaction score
Went out on a guided trip yesterday to Clear Lake. My boat is still in the shop and the lake has really turned on so we took advantage of a half price trip the guide had promised us. Cecilia has never fished anything but drop shots. So we set her up with a spinning rig with a Texas rigged Brush Hog. The guide told her if she feels anything odd give it a tug. Well she missed the first couple and then lost a few because of poor hook setting. It takes alot to get the hook through all that plastic. I can't say much though 'cause I lost my first 3. Then suddenly she gets the hang of it and starts pulling in the bass. It got so she wasn't even saying anything. We'd just look up and she'd be pulling in another one. Didn't matter if she fished the front or back of the boat. I was using Smelly Jelly, she wasn't. Final score was Cecilia 13, Me 11. Great day on the lake. Ended up being 102 in the shade when we quit at noon. Anyone, ever want to take a great trip with a knowledable guide send me a PM and I'll forward the name of the guy we've been going out with. Can't wait to get my boat back!

NoCAL

Latest posts

Back